Safety & Care Instructions
- Within Australia manufacturers including small businesses like Foxx & Willow must adhere to safety standards for toys for children under the age of 36 months.
- The standards are referred to as AS/NZS 8124
- The standards protect your special little one from risk & harm.
- Each and every design MUST be made to be compliant to the standards however independent laboratory safety testing is not mandatory & quite often not attended (usually due to cost).
- We at Foxx & Willow take safety very seriously. Each toy/teether design has undergone safety testing at an independent laboratory and certified safe for use in children under 36 months.
- We are only happy to provide our laboratory safety certificates for review prior to purchase should you wish to see them.
- We encourage you to ask any business you are considering purchasing from to see their safety certificates and recommend only buying from those businesses who are able to provide them.
All silicone products
- Wash in warm soapy water & air dry
- Top shelf dishwasher safe
- Safe for use in the freezer- extra soothing on those sore gums
- Safe for use in water play
- Discard at the first sign of wear & tear
All Wooden or wooden & silicone products
- Our beech wood is naturally anti-bacterial, shook proof & non-splintering.
- Wipe down with damp cloth & air dry
- Not safe for use in the freezer or dishwasher
- Not suitable for water play
- Recondition wooden components by applying an oil such as coconut or olive oil.
- Discard at the first sign of wear & tear.